The Mizuho OSI service training programs are designed to ensure that Mizuho OSI products are properly maintained when serviced by the hospital Biomedical or Clinical Engineers. Our training program will provide your engineers with the knowledge required to ensure maximum utilization and return on your capital investment. Training includes in-depth operating theory, repair and maintenance procedures, and troubleshooting analysis. The program is hands-on and includes ample lab time working on the equipment.
- Training classes are conducted in our Union City, California training facility.
- Class size is limited to six attendees and requires a fee for enrollment.
- Travel and hotel accommodations are the responsibility of the trainee. Lunches will be provided.
- Successful completion of course allows Biomed to service table(s) for 3 years.
- On-line recertification available.
- Discounts available for multi-class purchase.
2019 Training Schedule and Registration
Specialty Surgery Table (SST)
|February 4th – 7th||Training Full|
|April 15th – 18th||Training Full|
|April 29th – May 2nd||Training Full|
|May 13th – 16th||Training Full|
|May 20th – 23rd||Training Full|
|June 3rd – 6th||Training Full|
|June 24th - 27th||Register|
|July 15th – 18th||Register|
|August 19th – 22nd||Register|
|September 16th – 19th||Register|
|September 23rd – 26th||Register|
|October 7th – 10th||Register|
|October 21st – 24th||Register|
|December 2nd – 5th||Register|
|February 7th – 8th||Training Full|
|April 18th – 19th||Training Full|
|May 2nd – 3rd||Training Full|
|May 16th – 17th||Training Full|
|May 23rd – 24th||Training Full|
|June 6th – 7th||Training Full|
|July 18th – 19th||Register|
|September 19th – 20th||Register|
|September 26th – 27th||Register|
|October 10th – 11th||Register|
|October 24th – 25th||Register|
|December 5th – 6th||Register|
|June 27th – 28th||Register|