Multilok™ Hand Surgery Table System
The Multilok™ Hand Surgery Table System represents a major advance in operating systems for general and micro-surgical procedures of the wrist, hand and fingers. The surgeon is able to select from a range of finger posts and silicone straps, a combination of components that will give the most appropriate hand position.Read More
– Simple adjustments can be made at any time by releasing the unique cam lock lever
– Stainless steel hand rest for improved surgeon comfort and stability.
– Pre-sterilized table top and accessories constructed of high quality plastic for single use.
– A major advance for general and micro-surgical procedures
– Range of accessory components offers the surgeon multiple setup options.
– Pre-sterilized disposable accessory components for surgical convenience.
– Unrestricted access to operative site.
Order Information and Warranty
|0302-000||Multilok™ Starter Set (1 ea of P/N 0302-001 through 0302-009-10)|
|0302-001||Multilok™ Table Base|
|0302-002||Multilok™ Table Top, 10/cs|
|0302-003||Multilok™ Finger Post, 10/cs, Small|
|0302-004||Multilok™ Finger Post, 10/cs, Medium|
|0302-005||Multilok™ Finger Post, 10/cs, Large|
|0302-006||Multilok™ Finger Post, 10/cs, Thumb|
|0302-007||Multilok™ Wrist Strap, 10/cs|
|0302-008||Multilok™ Retractor, 4/cs|
|0302-009-10||Multilok™ Silicone Ties, 10/cs|
|0302-010||Multilok™ Hand Rest|
|0302-012||Multilok™ Blunt Silicone Retractor, 4/cs|
Multilok™ is a trademark of Corin Medical Ltd.
The Multilok™ Hand Operating Table is distributed in the USA on behalf of Corin Medical Ltd.
Warranty: Mizuho OSI guarantees all of its products for a period of one (1) year from date of invoice for defects in material and workmanship with the exception of products which are misused, altered or damaged.